Don’t miss Midnight Merriment!
Friday, Dec. 6, 5:30 to 12 midnight
- Dine with friends and family at a variety of tasty downtown restaurants.
- Enjoy festive holiday decorations, special promotions, and refreshments at your favorite shops throughout Concord’s downtown – bring your wallet and support our local economy!
- Strolling caroling groups will delight your ears throughout the evening
- Concord Arts Market’s Giftopolis on 2 levels in Eagle Square Atrium – more than 20 vendors, one night only!
- Bring your camera and your wish list for a visit with Santa in Eagle Square Atrium!
- Festively decorated, historic Kimball House Mansion (at the Capitol Center for the Arts) open for tours; hot beverages and other refreshments; gift certificates for CCA programming available for purchase.
- Deliver your letter to Santa at Santa’s letterbox (built by Parker Academy); location TBD
- Enjoy the tree and manger scene on City Plaza.
Midnight Merriment is organized by InTown Concord with support from New Hampshire Federal Credit Union, the Duprey Companies, Concord Antiques Gallery and Zoe and Co. Bra Fitters